On The Trail Long-Sleeve Raglan Crew
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The classic crewneck sweatshirt gets a performance upgrade with a polyester/spandex stretch fabrication that features a smooth exterior and a soft, lightly textured interior. The breathable fabric has both moisture-wicking and odor-control technology, making it ideal for being active—from hiking and travel to everyday use.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Raglan sleeves for full range of motion
- Forward side seams to prevent chafing
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTimberbjpGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsNice topSep 20, 2021
Great top and very comfortable, true to size, easy care and no ironing required.
- Yes, I recommend this product2020Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat for cool summer morningdAug 25, 2021
Versatile item to have while gardening.
- Yes, I recommend this productKCGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSoft and ComfyJul 12, 2021
This shirt is perfect for the winter months, it has thumb holes and extra warm, great layering shirt, very soft and comfortable.