Gate Check 3/4-Sleeve Notch-Neck Taped T-Shirt
Comfort on the road. Natural cotton is blended with TENCEL™ lyocell to create a 3/4-sleeve notch-neck T-shirt that's an exceptional choice for casual everyday wear or travel. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Stretch mesh insets through the body
- Away from body fit
- Length, Reg Small: 24"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% TENCEL™ lyocell
- Yes, I recommend this productmissingkeywestGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNot 3/4 Length SleevesSep 7, 2021
This is a very comfortable top, but the description says 3/4 length sleeves and they are NOT. I didn't want 3/4 length and I thought by the picture they were long sleeves so took a chance and they are long sleeves - and a nice length since I have long arms. You definitely need a shirt underneath as the neck line is very low. A camisole is perfect and it is loose enough that I think you could wear a long sleeved shirt under it as well. This will be a great piece as the weather starts to cool here in Ohio on the next few weeks.
- Yes, I recommend this productdlbGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVE ITJun 19, 2021
Very comfortable!! Wear with a tank under as others have said and it looks great. Not heavy material.
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsThrow over Tank and go!May 10, 2021
I just threw this over a tank to use as a third piece and love it! Actually got a few compliments on it. The stretch Mesh inset gives it an extra fun look