Trail Light Ruched Full-Zip Jacket
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
Combining stretch comfort and both moisture-wicking and odor-control technologies, this lightweight polyester/spandex full-zip jacket is a perfect second layer for cool weather workouts and general casual wear. Flattering seam lines and ruching on the front panels give being active a stylish flair.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Secure zip credit card pocket at lower back
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 93% polyester/7% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this producthappyrunnerGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWhat I have been waiting forAug 25, 2021
I have been looking for a lightweight, full zip top to wear running outside when it isn't cold enough for a fleece, or to put on after a run on the treadmill - I get a little chilly as I cool down on my drive home from the gym. This is perfect, I love it so much. The zippered back pocket and the thumbholes are great. I am short at 5'1", but the regular length is fine. I also wear regular length in the trail light short sleeve shirt. This shirt pairs well with the short sleeve shirt and feels like the same material. It is snug to the body, lightweight and very stretchy. I wish this came in more colors, especially black and citrus. I would love to buy more of these.