Enliven Step Hem Sweatshirt
The sweatshirt reimagined, in a lightweight blend of ultrasoft TENCEL™ modal/polyester/spandex that's both supremely soft, and gently stretchy. Exactly the right feeling post-workout or just kicking back. The step hem is 1" longer in back.
TENCEL™ MODAL is a sustainable fabric derived from the natural cellulose in trees. In addition, only wood from responsibly managed forests is used, and the closed-loop manufacturing processes generate lower emissions, consume less fossil resources and water, and establish higher recovery rates of chemicals used in the processing. TENCEL modal is easily washable thanks to its high fiber strength.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem for enhanced recovery
- Length, Reg Small: Front 23" | Back 24"
- Easy; A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 86% modal/11% polyester/3% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSharscatsGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat topSep 19, 2021
This top is so comfy. Easy to pair as semi dressy or casual. Fabric is soft, nice weight and drapes perfectly. I have 2 crew neck and 2 hoodies. Wish you continued this style and fabric in other colors. Reviews for this seem to be very good.
- Yes, I recommend this productActive GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros ComfortConsMy favorite sweatshirtMay 27, 2021
I now have 3 of these sweatshirts - 1 hooded and 2 crews. They are butter soft inside and out. I grab one on the way out the door to tennis or yoga, and wear them around home constantly. Cut is very square, no such thing as form-fitting. Only con is price. I wait for a sale or when I have Rewards before buying.
- Yes, I recommend this productnewbirder7Gender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these soft sweatshirts!Mar 15, 2021
Really soft and comfy sweatshirt. Can be worn in multiple seasons with either long or short sleeves underneath. Works with either jeans or leggings. A little on the expensive side, but managed to snag them on sale/discount! Wish I could have nabbed the pants!