Trail Adventure High-Rise Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50
The newest generation of our best-selling Trail Tights, these high-rise pants are better than ever. We kept the superior Trail Tight polyester/spandex fabric, with its moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies, and its Power Mesh waistband. But we've added significant new features, from a high waist with drawcord adjustment to a chemical-free gusseted crotch that enhances mobility and fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Additional New Features:
Two drop-in side pockets
One vertical secure-zip pocket
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 28" Petite | 34" Tall | 31" Wos
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJamGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat buyDec 1, 2021
I love these for travel. No wrinkles, no ironing. Warmer than jeans in the winter. Pockets fit my iPhone without worry about falling out when going to the bathroom. I usually wear an 8, but I order these in a large because I am old and don't like too tight. But the best buy ever!!!!
- VA GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type PlusActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPlease re-stock! More colors!Oct 25, 2021
These are a huge improvement over the version last year with just one side zip pocket. TWO full pockets plus a zipper. LOVE. Please make more and in more colors. I have worn these almost every day since they arrived. Holds my phone, keys, cards, etc.
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoor ladyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGood Solid pantsOct 23, 2021
Nice pants but runs a little short. I am usually between regular and tall. - usually need 32"length. I bought the regular because it was on sale. But the regular are slightly short for me. Doesn't look too bad with hiking boots.very comfortable. Would love to see these in more colors.