Movement Lux High-Rise Capris - Print
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
Buttery-soft texture. Stylish matte finish. Superior performance. That's what you get with these moisture-wicking, stretch nylon/spandex capri leggings that are ideal for barre, yoga, Pilates, and other low-impact activities. The flattering, active high-rise fit includes a wide waistband with new fusible interfacing that creates a smooth appearance.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Inseam, Small: 21" | Front Rise, Small: 10"
- Active High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 76% nylon/24% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJayBGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Blue color true to photo, Covers bra, Neat styleCons Double layers means a little hotter, Not reversibleFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeGreat product - description needs helpJul 21, 2018
This shirt is great for moderate summer weather or wearing to work, when you want to dress light but want to wear something nice. Take my advice and that of the other reviewers and size up. I always have gotten size S from EB, but in this top I definitely needed the M, which is what I ordered and it fits great...although it is a tiny bit loose- thats just the fit I like. I feel like S would have been really tight. I am 5'4" and 130 lbs. *This shirt is no more reversible than an ordinary shirt* But if you just order it for the design shown, it is still a neat top. The neckline is at a moderate depth. I dont have to be concerned about showing cleavage except when I am bending down. The arm holes are a great size for me, the shirt nearly always covering 100% of my bra.
- Yes, I recommend this productKnowinglysmilesGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeNice fabricJul 21, 2018
I bought two colors on sale. They are very nice, but the scoop neck is a little low for a 34A. They can be turned around (not inside out reversible). The high neck when turned looks nice but it is high. Good quality and washes well. I am 5'5" and 135lbs. I bought a medium because of the reviews. It fits well through the shoulder and ribcage. The bottom is a little snug. So it might look better on someone with smaller hips and bustier than me. I like them enough to keep though.
- Yes, I recommend this productLouLouGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargesoft and comfortable tankAug 4, 2017
I bought this because of the lacy overlay in the gray color. It is a bit dull but an OK neutral. I took other reviewers' advice and sized up to a large from my usual medium and it fit perfectly. For reference I am 5'6" and 140 lbs.