Movement Lux High-Rise Capris - Print
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
Buttery-soft texture. Stylish matte finish. Superior performance. That's what you get with these moisture-wicking, stretch nylon/spandex capri leggings that are ideal for barre, yoga, Pilates, and other low-impact activities. The flattering, active high-rise fit includes a wide waistband with new fusible interfacing that creates a smooth appearance.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Inseam, Small: 21" | Front Rise, Small: 10"
- Active High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 76% nylon/24% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productPaulaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove them!Jul 31, 2021
Love these. They fit great and true to size. The fabric is soft. Only downside is that there are no pockets but I use an ipad during most of my workouts and I knew that there were no pockets before buying, but pockets are always a plus.
- Yes, I recommend this productSkiinJGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityTrainingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsComfyJul 26, 2021
Great fit, comfy and really cute
- Yes, I recommend this productJayBGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Blue color true to photo, Covers bra, Neat styleCons Double layers means a little hotter, Not reversibleFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeGreat product - description needs helpJul 21, 2018
This shirt is great for moderate summer weather or wearing to work, when you want to dress light but want to wear something nice. Take my advice and that of the other reviewers and size up. I always have gotten size S from EB, but in this top I definitely needed the M, which is what I ordered and it fits great...although it is a tiny bit loose- thats just the fit I like. I feel like S would have been really tight. I am 5'4" and 130 lbs. *This shirt is no more reversible than an ordinary shirt* But if you just order it for the design shown, it is still a neat top. The neckline is at a moderate depth. I dont have to be concerned about showing cleavage except when I am bending down. The arm holes are a great size for me, the shirt nearly always covering 100% of my bra.