Enliven Short-Sleeve Sweatshirt
- Lower Impact Materials
Ultrasoft TENCEL™ modal is blended with polyester and spandex to create the ultimate short-sleeve sweatshirt for warmer weather. Just the thing post-workout, or anytime that comfort and relaxation are the goal.
TENCEL™ MODAL is a sustainable fabric derived from the natural cellulose in trees. In addition, only wood from responsibly managed forests is used, and the closed-loop manufacturing processes generate lower emissions, consume less fossil resources and water, and establish higher recovery rates of chemicals used in the processing. TENCEL modal is easily washable thanks to its high fiber strength.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Ultrasoft stretch fabric
- Rib-knit trim for enhanced recovery
- Length, Reg Small: 24"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 86% modal/11% polyester/3% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsSo soft!Sep 13, 2021
I have both colors of this shirt . They're my favorite .
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsSoftAug 29, 2021
This is very soft and comfortable. I haven't worn it yet because of the summer heat, but it looks great for fall. It has a loose fit, good for being overweight (me). I bought it on sale, which was worth the price.
- Yes, I recommend this productBipperGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsUltra softAug 27, 2021
So comfy you will not believe it! I am a bit busty (37.5) and not long-waisted. This top might not be for long-waisted people. I LOVE it. It is soft, soft, soft. At 5'5" and 145 lbs. the medium is perfect- not tight, but not too loose. Since looseness is a bit subjective, let us just say that it does not come close to clinging to my waistline, which is larger in ratio to my bust and hips than it was before I hit 50 (waist is now 30.5, hips 37.5). I hope you will find these statistics helpful, but if you are still undecided...it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO comfy! :-)