Day Hiker Burnout Hoodie
- Moisture Wicking
A special burnout technique creates a subtle, dimensional texture in the soft cotton/polyester of this hoodie. Naturally breathable and moisture-wicking, the fabric is perfect for this cross-seasonal classic.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Length, Reg Small: 28"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 66% cotton/34% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJULIEGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsFinally back in stock!Oct 10, 2021
After waiting more than a year for this to get back into stock, I am so happy with the hoodie orange version of this garment. I had ordered it a year and a half ago and it went out of stock before I received it. Now I have the matching top for the spaghetti strap orange shirt that went with it. Success!
- Yes, I recommend this productPJGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Aug 9, 2021
Love, love, LOVE! I'm glad I ordered a small... The fit is still very roomy. Every comfortable and looks very nice on. I've gotten a lot of compliments in it.
- Yes, I recommend this productDonnaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this hoodie!Aug 8, 2021
I want to be comfortable AND stylish. This is a lovely hoody.... I love the softness, and the light weight. I ordered my reg size and it is roomy enough to put a t-shirt under it, but fine on it's own for just a bit of warmth on a cool day. I haven't washed it yet, so can't comment on the ease of care.