Gate Check Long-Sleeve Convertible Top
- Moisture Wicking
Comfort on the road. Natural cotton is blended with TENCEL™ lyocell to create a convertible top that's an exceptional choice for everyday wear or travel, and can be worn either tied or untied at the hem. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. Wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flattering V-neck styling
- Drop shoulders for a relaxed look
- Average length, Reg: 26.5"
- Easy; A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% TENCEL™ lyocell
- Yes, I recommend this productTraveler 2Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatile TopAug 28, 2021
It can be use as a blouse or as a lightweight cardigan. It is a very versatile top and I am so glad I bought it!
- Yes, I recommend this productNJBeanGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConslightweight and comfyJul 18, 2021
I get hot easily, so i love that this is so lightweight but just enough to keep the a/c off my shoulders, for ex. Also tucks nicely into my purse.
- Yes, I recommend this productOlivia BGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsLove it as a lightweight sweaterOct 24, 2019
It has been perfect in the cooler weather as a lightweight "sweater" over a cami. I can fasten just a few of the buttons and wear it tied or untied. It's not constricting at all and adds a stylish touch for fall. The plum color is very pretty.