Mountain Ripstop Long-Sleeve Guide Shirt
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
Lightweight, packable, and above all comfortable, this nylon guide shirt has built-in moisture-wocking and UPF sun-protection technologies.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Collar with hidden button downs
- Two chest pockets with hidden buttons
- Hidden side pocket on right
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Inverted pleat at center back
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productRainyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood Quality shirtJul 10, 2021
The fabric is heavier than expected. I'd say it can also be worn as a very light jacket, but if worn alone it's a medium weight shirt. The fabric is wrinkle free if removed promptly from the dryer. It's not a long shirt. It's slightly boxy but stylish too.. I bought a size medium and my chest is a 37B. I have broader than average shoulders.
- Yes, I recommend this productEloiseGenderHeight 5'4"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConslove itApr 8, 2021
I haven't worn yet but washed once in machine and drier...came out wrinkle free. I like the look even though I don't climb rocks or hike. This blouse can be dressed up or down in my opinion. Size was my usual Medium---fits great.
- Yes, I recommend this productSapphireGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy CareConsNice shirtApr 6, 2021
It is a different style from what I am used to wearing. The length is shorter and the hem curves up just above where the pant pockets would be. This is actually a great idea. My pant pockets are more easily accessible without moving the shirt aside. After wearing it a while I have to say I really like it!