Mountain Sleeveless Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
The texture of the polyester/spandex keeps this sleeveless shirt light on your skin and the mesh lining in the back yoke helps to increase air flow. The fabric also wicks moisture and has built-in UPF sun protection, making this a great choice for all warm-weather activities.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Two chest pockets
- Back pleat for enhanced mobility
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 82% polyester/18% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTravel shirt supremeJul 16, 2021
Really think this shirt will be a go-to summer wear for home or travel.
- Yes, I recommend this productSoundwatcherGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsMountain Sleeveless ShirtJul 12, 2021
I have this shirt in every color. I live in them in the summer.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoAnnGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortCons Poor FitUseful pockets!Jul 11, 2021
Very comfortable, and pockets are large enough to carry cell phone -- very useful! Be careful on choosing size: I like loose clothing, especially during summer months, so ordered a Large -- would have been fine with a Medium since sizing runs large.