- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- 4 Way Stretch
Yes, it's all right to look this good and be this comfortable at the same time. This jumpsuit does that, thanks to the four-way stretch polyester/spandex fabric. It also packs easily, unpacks beautifully, and is the definition of easy care. Styled with a V-neck in front and back and a flattering elastic waistband, it's a great traveler. But don't limit yourself. It works just as well close to home.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion four-way active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Back zipper
- Flattering elastic waistband
- Jogger-style cuffs
- Two front pockets
- Single secure zip back pocket
- Inseam, Reg Small: 27.25"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAgataGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsAlmost perfectJul 25, 2021
I really really like this jumpsuit. The material feels nice and doesn't wrinkle too much. It looks both casual and dressy enough for travel. I've tried it out on my Hawaii trip - it was perfect for the plane and was super comfortable on a hike with very high and very low temperatures. The zipper is manageable. I only wish the legs were two inches longer! I'm 5'6 (longer torso, average legs). But overall (haha) - love it.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarieGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, VersatileConsLove it!Jul 20, 2021
Very happy with this! Super versatile and comfortable. It runs a little narrow in the leg, but doesn't feel too snug. Would recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productDanielleGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWow!!Jul 20, 2021
I have never been able to find a jumpsuit that fits me right and flatters every part of my body. Until today! This is by far the most flattering, comfortable and perfect jumpsuit I have ever tried on. I will be keeping this and wearing it as often as socially acceptable! But who cares about socially acceptable, I'm going to wear this thing everyday!