Mountain Short-Sleeve Camp Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that lifts gently from the skin to keep air moving in hot weather.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Two button-flap front pockets
- Short sleeves can be rolled to create a different look
- Length, Reg Small: Front 24" | Back 25"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 55% polyester/45% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMARYGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConslove this shirtOct 2, 2021
I love this shirt. Cute, stylish, comfortable and flattering for older figures. I really hope Eddie Bauer offers these shirts every year and don't change the style. The sleeves are so cute and pretty hip looking for EB. Much better style than the former camp shirts. The material is really long-wearing and dries fast if you get caught in the rain. I live in Fiji and it breathes very well in the humidity despite being nylon and polyester. I wear them every day to garden, take care of our horses, and going to town. They are a bit short so if you want extra coverage, get the tall size. It's great to have a practical shirt to wear here that is also cute and stylish looking. Really pleased with this new style.
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight and comfortableSep 22, 2021
This shirt is great in the heat, it's a very cool fabric.
- Yes, I recommend this producthiGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityGiftPros ComfortConscommentJul 29, 2021
nice shirt ,expensive