Departure V-Neck Tank Top - Print
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50
The ultimate traveler, this tank top combines four-way stretch mobility, moisture-wicking comfort, built-in sun protection, and easy-care convenience. All in a simple, flattering style that's lightweight and easy-packing, and that wears beautifully in a wide range of situations.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Flexion four-way active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front and back V-neckline
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJean RGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuitable for dining out!Jul 23, 2021
Much more elegant than anticipated. Thought it would just be for casual wear. Way more versatile.
- Yes, I recommend this productTildenMissyGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PlusActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSurprisingly versatileJul 22, 2021
I wore this for comfort as our temps have been very warm with high humidity. I forgot to change into gardening clothes when I did my outdoor chores. This shirt took the heat and stood up to the abuse. I through it in the wash on cold/gentle and it came out beautifully. I was unsure about sizing. Next time I'll go 1 size smaller.
- Yes, I recommend this productJulsGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight perfection for travel and hikingJul 21, 2021
As a curvy woman with a short waist, it can be hard to find tops that fit well and flatter my figure. Paired with my active and busy lifestyle, I usually have to choose between being stylish or athletic—not both. This top finally fits the bill for everything I need in the summer! Lightweight and loose but not boxy, this is perfectly easy to wear and wash. I have worn this on the hiking trail, the airplane, and out to dinner. I love it so much I bought 3 more designs. Eddie Bauer, you hit a home run with this concept. Please keep them coming!