Departure 2.0 Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Superior stretch comfort, moisture-wicking and sun-protection technologies, and convertible roll-tab sleeves that let you easily adjust to changing conditions make this polyester/spandex shirt a highly functional addition to your wardrobe. It also just happens to be an equally flattering style.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Twin button-flap chest pockets
- Dyed-to-match buttons
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDeniseGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCutest camp shirtOct 1, 2021
Classy and comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productSaraGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros ComfortConsLove it!Sep 30, 2021
This shirt is extremely comfortable and classy. It's easy to wash and wear, no wrinkles! Perfect for work.
- Yes, I recommend this productcasual_backpackerGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDon't stop makin' theseSep 25, 2021
I really love the way these shirts fit. They are flowy and lightweight. The sleeves are long enough for me with a Tall and sometimes (with EB flannel shirts) the sleeves fit perfectly but the rest of the shirt feels like a boat. Ideally, I'd love EB to make Tall sizes in S. But these do not feel like boats. I love how they fit across the chest too, no gaps for me, even with a wired bra on. I wear these both to work, for hiking/camping, and for casual everyday wear. Way to go EB! Please don't get rid of these, and add more colors! I've quickly become a Departure 2.0 + Guide Pro pant kinda gal!