Departure 2.0 Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Superior stretch comfort, moisture-wicking and sun-protection technologies, and convertible roll-tab sleeves that let you easily adjust to changing conditions make this polyester/spandex shirt a highly functional addition to your wardrobe. It also just happens to be an equally flattering style.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Twin button-flap chest pockets
- Dyed-to-match buttons
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMissyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Nov 8, 2021
Dressy enough to wear to work with a cardigan sweater. I purchased the white so can wear under sweaters for warmth.
- Yes, I recommend this productCHGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat ShirtOct 28, 2021
Great looking and comfortable shirt. Nice to find a long sleeve shirt where the sleeves are actually long enough for me. Material is lightweight and doesn't crease easily.
- In WashingtonGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsGreatOct 23, 2021
I purchased a white version of the same shirt and liked it so much that I purchased another color.