Expedition Pro Long-Sleeve Flannel Shirt
Made with FreeHeat® hollow-core polyester for extra warmth, this flannel shirt also features moisture wicking and stretch performance. The fabric is brushed on both sides for softness.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Dual chest pockets
- Fleece-lined hand pockets
- Hidden zip chest pocket for credit card
- Button cuffs
- Interior of back yoke and cuffs lined with solid-color polyester twill
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28.5"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 73% hollow-core polyester/26% polyester/1% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDebraGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSoft, warm and comfortableOct 9, 2021
I am short, petite, with an hourglass figure. I purchased this for hiking, and it worked great on a recent autumn hiking trip to the Central Cascades. The top was not too long on me, the fit was great, excellent quality. We were on a steep trail and I appreciate the stretch in the material as well as the wicking. I wish it came in more jewel-toned colors.