Elysian Skinny High-Rise Jeans
Superior cotton blended with TENCEL™ lyocell/viscose/polyester/spandex creates this lighter weight stretch denim, and the best-fitting jeans ever. The look of classic denim with the perfect fit on the first and every wearing. High-rise cut sits at the natural waist.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Inseam 28" | Front Rise 10.25" | Back Rise 14.75" | Leg Opening 10" | Knee Cir. 13.75"
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; skinny leg.
- 49% cotton/26% TENCEL™ lyocell/15% viscose/8% polyester/2% Lycra® spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productPsycheGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFit perfectlyJul 3, 2021
Comfort and Style equally important to me. I've bought in 3 colors so far. Wish this item came in DARK BLACK. I'd buy that too.
- Yes, I recommend this productCalamityJaneGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsBest in a long timeJul 3, 2021
On a whim and during a sale I purchased a pair of these jeans in the faded black color. I tried them on and LOVED them. But I lost a little weight and they looked... odd. So I got a smaller pair. Which I still love. They're comfortable (which, no matter how they look, if they aren't comfortable I will not wear them) and they look good. They're flattering to my not so young anymore and not so firm anymore figure. They accentuate my waist without cutting into it. They accentuate my hips, my natural curves, without making them seem/few huge. Comfortable for hikes, walking the dog, shopping, just hanging out. I can dress them up with a blouse and jewelry or down with a tank or tshirt (my usual). Cute with heels, sandals, vans, or docs. I love these jeans. They're versatile and comfortable and they look good. They fit my style and my lifestyle. I really hope they don't change a thing.
- Yes, I recommend this productVin WiGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsFavoriteJun 19, 2021
These are my favorite jeans.