Boyfriend Flannel-Lined Jeans
The ultimate jeans for cold weather. On the outside, a durable cotton/spandex stretch denim. Inside, a lining of pure cotton flannel to fight seasonal chill with ultrasoft comfort.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Inseam, rolled/unrolled: 29"/31" Reg | 27"/29" Petite | 33"/35" Tall | 29"/31" Wos
- Boyfriend. Sits below natural waist; mid rise; relaxed through hip and thigh.
- 99% cotton/1% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy JeansGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsLOVE THEM!Nov 8, 2021
I have a really hard time shopping for pants, took a risk ordering these and so glad I did! Very surprised they fit so well, comfortable and look good - checks all the boxes for me. the flannel is quite thin so if you are looking for very warm pants look elsewhere, however they are lined and add warmth compared to regular jeans and cosy, not thick and puffy so still flattering. I got the pacific wash and very happy with it, looks very stylish and the contrasting flannel is not really obvious like the other options. Very please and may buy another if it washes up well. no issues with back rise being low for me. I'm built pretty straight and I have some room in the waist so if you are very curvy waist to hip this cut will likely be too loose in the waist for you, but works for me
- ATGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsLOVE these cozy jeans!Oct 13, 2021
Love these jeans, great fall/winter item for warmth and they are cute with the flannel lining. Great offer of different wash options!
- Yes, I recommend this productBaskingBlackGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityCons Poor FitNice and cozyOct 17, 2021
An FYI to anyone who wants to buy these: they run large. I got these as a Christmas gift and the store associate recommended to my Mom to size down ( I told her a size 2, associate said to go with 0). I do wish they sat a little higher, the waist is pretty low, nearly directly on my hip bones. They are very comfortable and warm though