Boyfriend Flannel-Lined Jeans
The ultimate jeans for cold weather. On the outside, a durable cotton/spandex stretch denim. Inside, a lining of pure cotton flannel to fight seasonal chill with ultrasoft comfort.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Inseam, rolled/unrolled: 29"/31" Reg | 27"/29" Petite | 33"/35" Tall | 29"/31" Wos
- Boyfriend. Sits below natural waist; mid rise; relaxed through hip and thigh.
- 99% cotton/1% spandex
- ATGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsLOVE these cozy jeans!Oct 13, 2021
Love these jeans, great fall/winter item for warmth and they are cute with the flannel lining. Great offer of different wash options!
- Yes, I recommend this productBaskingBlackGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityCons Poor FitNice and cozyOct 17, 2021
An FYI to anyone who wants to buy these: they run large. I got these as a Christmas gift and the store associate recommended to my Mom to size down ( I told her a size 2, associate said to go with 0). I do wish they sat a little higher, the waist is pretty low, nearly directly on my hip bones. They are very comfortable and warm though
- Yes, I recommend this productSusieGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsA little differentOct 9, 2021
I just received my new pair of the the black smoke which I haven't worn yet. The fit seems to be like all the other lined boyfriend jeans which I like and several pairs…no smell, although I have experienced that "chemical" smell on other clothing which fortunately washed out. However, I am a little disappointed in the color. I was expecting all black without any of the "streaked fading" but that is not the case but they do look a little a better than the other lighter colors. Eddie Bauer needs to sell the boyfriend jeans without all of the "fading areas"…it's getting tiresome and now especially in the black. Everyone wants nice looking black jeans even lined jeans in the winter for an occasional nicer look. Also, the waist seems to be a little higher than my other boyfriend jeans which is no big deal but that could be to having lost a few pounds after ordering. I liked them and ordered two additional pairs for the winter since lined jeans are all I wear in the winter. Thank goodness for the sales and Reward Points, I gave only the four stars due to the " streaked fading" when I expected a blacker color.