Guides' Day Off Straight Leg Pants
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 25
Our guides asked for pants and shorts that didn't look and feel hard-core technical for when they're in town. But they still wanted them to perform on the mountain too. So we built the Guides' Day Off line. It's stretch canvas with the look and feel of cotton, and it's ready for anything. It also has a peached finish making these pants amazingly soft.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Two-way stretch canvas for comfort and mobility
- Peached finish is amazingly soft
- Fixed waist with button closure and interior stay button
- Two front patch pockets, one with secure zip coin pocket
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Two back welt pockets
- Inseam: 31" Reg & Wos
- Slim. Slimmer fit in waist, hips and thighs with a straight leg.
- 73% cotton/24% nylon/3% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productdotGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat PantsOct 14, 2021
I like comfort but get so many complements on the style.
- Yes, I recommend this productMichiganGirlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsAdobe Guides Day OffOct 10, 2021
Honestly bought them for the color! And because they were on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productMagniliaGenderHeight 5'3"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat heandOct 9, 2021
These fit beautifully, and we're good weight, color and style b