River Rock Cargo Pants
- Secure Pocket
These ankle-length cargo pants are a soft stretch-cotton blend that's garment-dyed and washed to create a softly weathered effect.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Designed to hit at ankle length
- Fixed waistband with hidden interior snap and anchor button
- Two front pockets with hidden secure interior zip on right side
- Two cargo flap pockets
- Two back pleated flap pockets with hidden snap closures
- Inseam: 27" Reg | 25" Petite | 29" Tall | 27" Wos
- A slimmer fit with clean utility details
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productPelenGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantsOct 20, 2021
Wearing them as I write - sitting on a beach in Maine. Great for traveling. Ample pockets. Nice fit!
- Yes, I recommend this productmljohnson1123Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsCute pants!Oct 18, 2021
I just got these but they fit perfectly out of the package. They do fit lower on the waist, which is what I prefer. Most EB pants I wear a size 10, but theres been some pants that were a bit tight. These were snug but not tight. I think they look cute and they seem very comfortable. The fabric is soft. I cant wait to wear them out. I cant attest to the quality of them yet since I havent worn them much.
- Yes, I recommend this productJanetGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsNice fitOct 17, 2021
I bought these because they have so many pockets. Many of women's pants don't include pockets. And why is that? They are comfy; I just about live in them. I'm 5'2" and weigh 110 and a size 6P fit perfectly. I like loose fitting clothes.