River Rock Ankle Pants
- Secure Pocket
These ankle-length chinos are a soft, stretch-cotton blend that's garment-dyed and washed to create a softly weathered effect.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Designed to hit at ankle length
- Fixed waistband with snap front closure
- Two front pockets
- Hidden secure zip pocket on right side
- Two back welt pockets
- Inseam: 27" Reg | 25" Petite | 29" Tall | 27" Wos
- A clean, slimmer fit
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSusieQGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFavoriteJul 14, 2021
These are my new favorite pants. I searched a long time for the right shade of Olive. These are dark/dusty not too intense of a green so I can wear with a lot of tops. Super comfortable, I love them!
- Yes, I recommend this productRachelFGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsGreat PantsJul 8, 2021
Long-time customer. EB is very much my style clothing. These pants came today, so I can only speak to the fit and comfort, but they are just what I have been wanting. I've been in search of a casual pant for over a year with no success. So many styles are too tight for my preference. These are not high waisted, yet fit nicely on me without gapping. The straight-leg style is perfect for me. I am delighted and will be ordering more. For reference, I am not quite 5'3" and usually wear a petite size. pant; however, I didn't want them above my ankle so I ordered a regular and they are just right for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productRainlillyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsNice Cotton pantsJun 20, 2021
This is my second pair, now i have them in slate and flax. Nice fit, i am 5'8" and the size 12 hits me just above the ankle. I like the slightly distressed look of the fabric and the softness of the cotton, and the length makes them a good warm weather pant.