- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The ultimate travel jacket, and an everyday classic, this unstructured, single-button blazer is a moisture-wicking stretch blend of polyester/spandex. The lightweight fabric packs easily, wears beautifully, and has built-in UPF sun protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two double-layer flap pockets
- One reverse-coil zip pocket to secure essentials
- Interior reach-in pocket
- Average length, Reg: Front 26.625": Back 25"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productrobhayGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat for office or dressing up a bitOct 2, 2021
I got 2 of these, navy and taupe. Light weight for summer, good in air conditioning, stretchy, casual fabric but looks professional. Got these on sale at good price. Wash in cold, hang to dry quickly.
- Yes, I recommend this product6311Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBlazerSep 19, 2021
This blazer looks sleek, beautiful material, plus keeps me comfortable when AC temps are cool at work. I bought 2 of these, actually!
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsGreat PurchaseSep 13, 2021
I read the reviews and was skeptical to purchase this item. It is great quality. It is more Luke a blazer shirt but is very comfortable and has stretch. It is something you can wear as a light jacket but is stylish. The reviews say it runs small. I found it to fit true to size. I love all of the pockets. It is very soft and it goes with everything. I am happy I made the puchase