Favorite Scoop-Neck Tank Top
- Lower Impact Materials
One wearing will convince you that this tank top, like all our Favorite knits, is anything but ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultrasoft. It's also polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
This garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productBooGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsPerfect tankOct 4, 2021
Love the 100% cotton.. very comfortable.. just wish you would make a solid Color in 100% as well.. not mixed with anything else
- MaryAnnGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsruns smallSep 19, 2021
This tank runs small, i usually wear a small, but ordered a medium, and I still feel like its a bit small. It is also short in length, wish I had ordered the tall.