Favorite Short-Sleeve Notch-Neck T-Shirt - Stripe
- Sustainable Materials
One wearing will convince you that like all our Favorite knits, this short-sleeve notch-neck T-shirt is more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother. It's treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft, then polished to reduce any pilling. This is a shirt you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of its comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
This garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinking
- Length, Reg Small: Front 24" | Back 26"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
- Imported using domestic materials
- Yes, I recommend this productHorsingaroundGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros QualityConsLove this top!Jul 7, 2021
Love this top and it's unique, distinctive neckline! Ordered my usual EB small for tops, and it fit. The strip fabric is cute with the solid color around the neckline. I ordered Lake and Flame; Lake is a very pretty blue, and Flame leans more of an orangey-red than true red. Great tops for summer!