Favorite Long-Sleeve Raglan Crew T-Shirt
- Sustainable Materials
One wearing will convince you that like all our Favorite knits, this long-sleeve raglan crew T-shirt is more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother. It's blended with polyester and treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft, then polished to reduce any pilling. This is a shirt you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of its comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
This garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinking
- Length, Reg Small: 24"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Imported using domestic and imported materials
- Yes, I recommend this productjune flowersGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, FitConsvery nice shirtJun 25, 2021
nice shirt very well made would buy it again the fit was good.
- Yes, I recommend this productSvendskaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove itJun 11, 2021
Looks good with either black or white jeans. Sometimes I wear it with tights for walkies--it it's chilly, I just toss a hoody over it. I bought the aqua and love the color.
- Yes, I recommend this productCwGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery comfortable and funJun 7, 2021
Soft and comfortable. Roomy. Love that it doesn't cling.