Favorite Elbow-Sleeve T-Shirt
- Sustainable Materials
One wearing will convince you that like all our Favorite knits, this elbow-sleeve, scoop-neck T-shirt is more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft, and polished to reduce any pilling. This is a shirt you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of its comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
With the exception of the Medium Hether Gray color, this garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinking
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton
- Imported using domestic and imported materials
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsGreat basic terJul 11, 2021
Love the sleeve length. The perfect tee for everyday.
- Yes, I recommend this productGailGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStylish and comfortableJul 6, 2021
This can be dressed up or down. It feels great and is easy to care for. Also love the color.
- Yes, I recommend this productHip teacherGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove this shirt!Jul 5, 2021
Somewhat longer sleeves - feels comfortable and provides coverage if want a little more out of the sun, or for a slightly more formal look