Weekend Ankle Pants
There's one word that describes these casual pants—perfect. It's in the stretch cotton/spandex fabric that moves easily and flatters unquestionably. It's in the drawcord waist that ensures maximum comfort. It's even in the low-profile pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Three pockets: two in front, one in back
- Inseam, Small: 27" | Front Rise 10.875" | Knee Cir. 14.875" | Slim Leg Opening 13.25"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% cotton/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productlaur44Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfy PantsAug 17, 2021
I bought these pants for traveling, but I think I will use them on a regular basis. I'm typically a size 10/12 and these fit just right. They are high-waisted which doesn't bother me. I haven't laundered them yet so I can't speak to that. I may purchase another pair.
- Yes, I recommend this productalissaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing PantsAug 9, 2021
These are super comfortable and can either be casual or work wear. They fit perfect and I am definitely going to buy another pair!
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneBerlinGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorites of all time from Eddie BauerJul 30, 2021
These are the best pants I've bought from Eddie Bauer over the years. First they fit great, they look nice and neat and for a plus size the legs aren't huge, so they fit slimmer, more stylish, for me. Another positive is, when I got stuck in a hot climate for a couple of months, they were very comfortable because of the 95% cotton. It's a clever weave and therefore doesn't wrinkle like a lot of cotton slacks. I cant' describe it, but they hang well and are super comfortable. I've gotten compliments on them. I wash and dry on low temps and take the pants out of the dryer early and hang to finish up, so I haven't notice any shrinkage and I've had them for over a year and a half. I wish they wouldn't run out of stock so often. I'd like a black pair and another pair in a different color.