Favorite Long-Sleeve Turtleneck - Solid
One wearing will convince you that this turtleneck, like all our Favorite knits, is definitely not ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. It's also polished to reduce any pilling. This is a shirt you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of the comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Garment-washed to prevent shrinking
- Average length, Small: Reg 26"
- Slim; A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productA La LaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityPros VersatileConsTurtlenecks YES!Jan 21, 2022
Have so much desired the increasingly elusive turtlenecks that makes the cold winds & all that an important layer. Adore the whole fav line as cut is perfect in the way that it suggests a waist . Unfortunately, this year's sparse color selection didn't work for me. If I didn't know of all the great colors you make for the rest of the line maybe I wouldn't have been as disappointed. . Could you, would you expand color choices. Also think it would be wonderful in mock turtleneck. Thanks.
- Yes, I recommend this productTurtleneck_loverGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI've been looking for this for yearsOct 22, 2020
I bought this in-store in the dark jade and black colors, size small. They're wonderful! I am 5'8", hour glass, 34-29-38, and have a longer torso and arms. This is the PERFECT length. 1 week later I purchased the med heather grey and ivory online in a medium. (given the sizes ranged s-m-l-xl (at the time of purchase). I recalled sizing up one in the store (not an outlet) from an XS to a S, so that's why I went up a size. The medium fits exactly like the Small I purchased from the store. Not sure if I just got lucky or what. But something to consider if you're purchasing online. Maybe purchase two sizes if you're unsure. Oh, & the ivory is just slightly transparent. I'll have to wear a cami underneath for sure.
- Yes, I recommend this productalfalfasproutGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsGreat basic turtleneckOct 7, 2020
I'm 5'7 37-27-39 and I sized down to a size XS and got the perfect "slim but not a sausage casing" fit. I love that this top is cut with a curve at the waist because it looks smoother when tucked into high-waisted jeans.