Willow Short-Sleeve Ruffle Top
Natural cotton is blended with Tencel® lyocell to create the extraordinary comfort of this pullover top with ruffled short sleeves.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Tencel® lyocell is derived from the natural cellulose in trees. The fabric is renowned for its ultrasoft texture, strong fibers, breathability, and wrinkle resistance.
- Average length: Reg 24"
- Easy; A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% Tencel® lyocell
- Yes, I recommend this productJinxGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeCute and StylishSep 3, 2019
Great shirt with a roomy fit!
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsReally Cute top, Regular is too short for a Tall PersonSep 12, 2018
This is a really cute top, love the feel of the fabric and the cut of the shoulders and ruffle sleeves. I am keeping it, because I really like the flow of the top and I am taking it to an upcoming trip to Nashville. This does run very generous, so keep that in mind when ordering. It is wider than your typical Eddie Bauer relaxed top. I am 6' tall and I will have to be conscious of raising my hands, when I wear this or my stomach will show. Arms down, it is just, and I mean just, below the waistline of my jeans. I have always appreciated being able to shop a place that caters to the Tall Woman, but I am noticing some items are not available in Tall, this cute top for example. And some of the Apex items. I like the feeling, when I am stretching, driving and clapping at a concert that my clothes fit generously so that this middle aged mama isn't showing her skin! Eddie Bauer, please do not forget about us Tall Women, especially when it comes to these non-classic choices.
- Yes, I recommend this productLouLouGenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkProsCons Runs largeGraceful topSep 14, 2018
This is a beautiful top once you have the right size. I am normally a medium but got lost in it, so I exchanged for a small and now it looks like it does in the picture. It is just right, flowing over my curves and neither loose nor tight. I got the carbon color which looks great with my carbon print Horizon capris. For reference I am 5'6" and 138 lbs.