Myriad Thermal-Jersey Mix Henley
Pull on this classic-fitting henley and your body can't help but relax. It combines our thermal-knit cotton/polyester with side panels of smooth jersey for just the right balance of soft texture and casual comfort that creates a weekend feeling you can enjoy every day.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- V-neck with a henley front placket
- Rib-knit cuffs with spandex for enhanced recovery
- Shirttail hem
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productAngelaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPretty colorsNov 18, 2021
I bought the Scarlet and Boysenberry and both colors are beautiful. I'm 115lbs and went with the size small, it fits comfortably, I would have liked to see how a XS fit but this was order online. Quality is as good and I always expect from EB I will get much use of these nice shirts.
- Yes, I recommend this productChristineGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these Henley shirts.Nov 9, 2021
This shirt is very comfortable and the different colors are pretty. I love the mixed media with the different fabric panels on the sides. Some reviewers complain it's too lowcut, but the shape of the neckline is attractive and I wear a sports bra under it in a bright color and that works to keep the cleavage exposure to a minimun. A cami would do as well. I'm a 36D, so I don't have any problem of too much showing if I bend forward. For me, on bending forward, the fabric does NOT tent out.
- Yes, I recommend this productJanGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsMet expectationsOct 29, 2021
I am both comfort and style driven. This shirt is both comfortable a d stylish. The material is very nice.