Girl On The Go® Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
Form-fitting, moisture-wicking cotton/spandex leggings provide the all-day comfort of four-way stretch. The fabric won't bag or wrinkle, and packs small for travel.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Interior pocket for ID or other small items
- Inseam: 27" Reg | 24" Petite | 30" Tall | 27" Wos
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% cotton/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productkbe532Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEssential ev eryday leggingsJul 11, 2021
I purchased a bunch of these leggings for a hiking trip and wasn't disappointed. The leggings have an easy weight that are good for warm and cooler temps and fit like a dream without cinching th waist. I'm 5'2" and the length was maybe an inch longer than my ankles, so there was a little bunching near my feet, but that was easily tucked into hiking boots. VERY happy with these and plan to work them into my everyday casual rotation.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlienGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLeggingsJun 24, 2021
I am very happy with this purchase. I am a new customer. I tried these leggings bc they were on sale. I could not afford to pay the full price. I love the quality of the material and the fit. Extremely comfortable. Love the cotton and has enough spandex to hold the "bits" in! I am glad I found these on sale!
- Yes, I recommend this productAncient spinnerGenderHeight 5'1"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove theseJun 1, 2021
I ordered a petite med the first time, and they did not fit, kept sliding down. Though I'm short, i work out, and these thighs are not skinny. This time a ordered a regular medium, and they are perfect.