Favorite Long-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
- Sustainable Materials
One wearing will convince you that our Favorite T-Shirts are more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. Whether used alone or blended with polyester, it's also polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
With the exception of the Medium Heather Gray color, this garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Garment-washed to prevent shrinking
- Length, Small: Reg 26" | Petite 25" | Tall 27"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
- Imported using domestic and imported materials
- JojoGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitMy stapleJul 23, 2021
I am an artist and wear ttese tees in many colors, under jackets for color and alone as casual. The fit has gotten smaller as I have lost weight. I also wish you still had this style in 3/4 sleeves. I love the variety of colors, especially muted tones like misty rose and olive tones. I collect these like pots of paint for my canvases!
- Yes, I recommend this productAnonymousGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsMy favorite tee shirtsJul 19, 2021
I have had several of the crew neck "favorite" tees for a while, and this is my first order of the v-neck version. In both I order large, though my usual size is medium, because they are a fairly narrow fit and I prefer not to wear skin-tight shirts untucked with jeans or other normal (non legging) pants. I also like sleeves to be plenty long, and these are just right. Shrinkage was minimal, as is usually true for Eddie Bauer. The color choice is great. My only complaint is minor--I don't like tags on knit clothes, inside or out, and these have a small Eddie Bauer tag on the outside of the lower side seam. Please keep these favorite tees, but can we lose the tags, please?
- Yes, I recommend this productBinkyGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPurchase madeJul 19, 2021
It looks & feels comfortable & stylistic