Fremont Flannel Crossover-Back Henley Shirt
- Anti Pill
Premium cotton is blended with ultrasoft TENCEL® lyocell to create a flannel shirt that's pure pleasure to wear. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon style and easy-care convenience. The pullover henley style has a cross-back detail giving it extra feminine appeal.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Four-button henley front placket
- Slightly dropped shoulders and roomier arm shape
- Button cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 26"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 54% cotton/46% TENCEL™ lyocell
- Yes, I recommend this productMrsTGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Fit, QualityConsEven the reviews will not deter me.Jun 1, 2021
Tensil is quality material, gives draping a flow, sizing and style makes this shirt hip, groovy, reminds me in the 70s how much I loved khaki painters pants with a very feminine dressier blouse, the plaid in bright berry color will complement my happy face wearing it.
- Yes, I recommend this productStephanieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsUnique take on flannelFeb 19, 2021
Very happy with this shirt. It is comfortable and a unique design-take on a traditional flannel shirt. It gives a subtle flair that helps dress it up.
- Yes, I recommend this productNickiGenderHeightTypeActivityPros ComfortConsWomen's Fremont Flannel CrossoverFeb 19, 2021
Comfortable and looks good.