Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- Faux shearling fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productChristinaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type TallActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsGreat for plus-sized women too!Nov 9, 2021
I've been meaning to write this review since last winter. This jacket is amazing! I am 5'3" and 230 pounds with a G bra size - can almost never find a warm jacket that fits. It's either too tight in the arms or the bust or the hips, whatever. This jacket fits, it still gives me a bit of shape, it's easy to put on when I walk the dogs three times a day or go out for dinner. It's warm, the hood is excellent, pair it with some gloves and an XXL turtleneck and you've got what you need for snowy weather. I love it! Thank you Eddie Bauer for making life a bit easier. P.S. I can adjust the hood to not cover my face, I just prefer it to be lower so the snow doesn't get in my eyes.
- Yes, I recommend this productG.Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Fit, QualityConsVery Warm Down CoatOct 26, 2021
Nice quality coat. It is very warm. I plan to use this for lower temps here in Montana
- Yes, I recommend this productSharonGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSun Valley Down ParkaOct 24, 2021
Going to the European Christmas Markets and wanted a really warm coat. Love the fit, color and warmth of this down parka.