Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- Faux shearling fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productCjGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDown jacketOct 11, 2021
I selected it for warmth and style. It's adorable!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productKrisTGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome Coat!! Fitting InfoOct 8, 2021
This is one GREAT coat! I am 5' 7" tall, with a 37 inch waist, 47 inch hips. I am 218 lbs. I bought the black coat in a regular size XL. The fit is perfect! It falls just above my knees. It's not too bulky and does not cling to my hips and butt. I am a bit bottom heavy and have a hard time with longer parkas not being too tight around the hips and butt, but too loose on top. This coat fits everywhere perfectly. I love the fleece lined pockets and the breast pocket fits my iPhone 12 Pro Max no problem. It is a much bigger pocket than I thought it would be! I also love the size of the hood. I took the faux fur off so it wouldn't keep falling in my face. It doesn't do that with the faux fur taken off. I'm looking forward to wearing it tomorrow night to a haunted attraction and staying warm. Yay!! So happy with this purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productVicvicvictoriaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsNice Quality, Color and CutOct 1, 2021
I purchased the Medium in the Dark Plum. Beautiful color and I loved the way this coat was tailored. I ended up returning it for 2 reasons. One was size. My shoulders are a bit thick from weightlifting so this coat was just a bit snug across the back. I would had benefitted from a large. The reason I didn't exchange was, it was just a little too long for my personal taste. You can actually see in the photo of the model wearing the Plum coat how it will crease a bit at the hips because of the length. If it was 4-5" shorter, it would had been perfect. That aside I like how it gives a nice waistline. Still would recommend to anyone looking for a nicely tailored, stylish and warm coat.