Girl on the Go® Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Surprise showers are no reason to change your plans, just slip into this sleek trench coat, a perennial bestseller. Our windproof WeatherEdge® technology is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Princess seams for a slimming, flattering fit
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Secure zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productPNWgalGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCute and very nice, just not perfectOct 13, 2021
So, I'm giving this 5 starts even though I'm returning it. It's a lovely coat with a *fairly* fitted shape, well-structured and flattering hood, lovely long length and sleeve length for taller ladies, and the fabric and other quality all seems great. I never tested its waterproofing but have no reason to believe it wouldn't be perfect. The charcoal color is classic and very attractive (would have gotten marigold if it wasn't sold out). The downside is that it doesn't come in at the waist quite as much as I would like, and especially when viewed from the side just seemed kind of straight (lots of room for layers though, if you want that!) and not as fitted or flattering. A shame because the quality seems great, and especially on sale it's a wonderful deal. I'm 5'10", 140#, 34.5-27-39, runner with crossfit shoulders, and I admit I like to wear most things quite fitted. For most Seattle weather I probably wouldn't have more than maybe two layers under this, nothing terribly bulky. I wanted this to be PERFECT but after thinking about it, it just wasn't quite as fitted/stylish as I would have liked (and XS (if it even exists in tall) I'm sure would be too small in the shoulders), so my search continues. For a lot of people though, I think it would work/look great. I also tried this coat in the insulated version, and that classic fit versus the athletic fit of this coat just made it bulkier and QUITE shapeless, so that one is also getting returned (although it felt very cozy!).
- Yes, I recommend this productSteph from AlabamaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros Fit, QualityConsBest moderate temp inclement weather coat IN THE WORLD!!!Oct 13, 2021
I have no less than 7 various raincoats that this one Gal on the go trench has completely replaced. If I'd just have bought this one in the first place, I wouldn't have a coat closet full of ill-fitting, sweaty, crinkly, stuck zipper raincoats. The the first coat/jacket that I've ever had where the sleeves didn't have to be altered, rolled up or cinched w/cuff to use my hands. It's dressy enough to wear to church or over nice work clothes, dinner out and durable and long over the legs/seat to provide weather protection in the stands. Can comfortably layer over warm sweater for cooler weather & late autumn rains or wear over lightweight clothing in summer. If you're a gal on the go- watch for the sale price and buy two- one for yourself and another for a special lady on your gift list. She will thank you and so will your uncluttered closet/mud room!
- Yes, I recommend this productDeale MermaidGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this coat!Oct 13, 2021
What a great purchase! Found it right before a vacation and I'm so glad I had it with me. Light, long, sunny - got the Marigold - and very breathable and soft. Nice that the hood zippers off instead of trying to stuff it into a collar piece. My husband noticed a lot of practical details, very intelligently designed. And he said I looked good in it, too.