Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This waterproof/breathable, cross-seasonal trench coat is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. It's also windproof, and the lightweight ripstop polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. A button-in insulated liner provides essential warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Button-in liner with 200g ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Length, Med: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productNecco NikkoGenderHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBuy this coat from a person who hates writing reviewsNov 25, 2021
I hate writing reviews, but I'll write this review just so Eddie Bauer doesn't discontinue this product. It's everything you want in a coat: warm, versatile, easily packable (twice! in a small hiking backpack), but what really seals the deal for me, is how it's SO flattering. I come from a long line of petite women, and this coat doesn't make me look like a dark Michelin man. THANK YOU Eddie Bauer!
- Yes, I recommend this productAmandaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe most versatile coat!Nov 12, 2021
This coat is IT. Not only does it look great on, it's also designed so thoughtfully! The arms are nice and long so your wrists are never exposed. The coat extends past your butt, but the coat zipper starts higher so you are covered without the coat interfering with your walking (or hiking). There are 2 zippered pockets in the front and a hidden zipper inside the coat by your chest for valuables/small items. In addition to the coat zipper, there are snap buttons (instead of Velcro, which boggles my mind why it appears on so many coats when it destroys all sweaters and tights!!). But what I love the most is the removable liner - I can wear this coat as a light rain shell in the spring and use the buttons to attach the liner for colder weather. I have gotten great use out of this coat in summer and fall so far, I know this will keep me dry on a 33 degree day when my winter coat can't. This coat is so versatile - spring for this one over the unlined one and you won't regret it!
- Yes, I recommend this productGooseybeanGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsGreat CoatNov 5, 2021
This coat is great! I am 5'9" and 170lbs with an athletic build. I love that the sleeves are long enough and that the liner/insulation is removable, making this coat more versatile. It is toasty warm and keeps me nice and dry while I walk my dogs when it is snowing. I look forward to wearing this coat in Scotland and Ireland this spring while I travel.