Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This waterproof/breathable, cross-seasonal trench coat is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. It's also windproof, and the lightweight ripstop polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. A button-in insulated liner provides essential warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Button-in liner with 200g ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Length, Med: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productCherryGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFlattering coatOct 11, 2021
I love it. It fits perfectly, is flattering and I love the color.
- Yes, I recommend this productGmeltsGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitGreat coatOct 9, 2021
Loved the coat! It was too small and was on clearance so they didn't have a bigger size. They usually run big so I got a large. Weird it didn't fit because I'm 5'7" and 141 pounds but it was tight under the arms. Great coat though. Only downside is cuffs don't have any elastic or anything. Just open.
- Yes, I recommend this productMGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Quality, VersatileConsFits and has good workmanshipOct 2, 2021
I ordered a medium as usual but felt that if I am wearing it in the mountains of NC in the evening, I would probably need to be able to have a thick sweater under it. So, I got a large and it will work well, looks good, and you can tell I am a woman even while bundled up!