CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The incomparable sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes harsh winter a lot more manageable. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Down Fill Weight: 90.39g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productVickiGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros QualityConsTrue to SizeNov 11, 2021
Really warm for how thin this coat is. Arm length is short even for me but love how weightless it is.
- Yes, I recommend this productKatGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsFanatic jacketNov 5, 2021
I'm a petite woman and have difficulty finding clothes that fit, coats in particular. This one not only did my torso, but the sleeves and good do also! Super warm, but can throw it in and run to the market when is 55 degrees and be comfortable, not to warm, or wear it out in 32 degrees and be comfortable. Very weird that it is like that!
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolineGender Non-BinaryHeight 5'9"Type PlusActivityTravelPros ComfortConsDown jacketNov 5, 2021
As transgender woman I love the feel and the style