CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The incomparable sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes harsh winter a lot more manageable. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Down Fill Weight: 90.39g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productTGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLoveOct 11, 2021
Nothing bulky about it. I love these light yet very warm jackets.
- Yes, I recommend this productElanaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Fall JacketSep 30, 2021
Style with comfort (lightweight, but shields from cool fall winds
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat JacketSep 27, 2021
The feel of this jacket is wonderful. Ready for cold weather!