CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The incomparable sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes harsh winter a lot more manageable. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Down Fill Weight: 90.39g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productAKTammiGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsGreat Jacket for the Clearance PriceOct 21, 2021
I love the jacket. It hasn't gotten very cold yet this winter, but I anticipate that it will keep me warm enough to be outside for short periods of time. Our winters here are very dry, so the only drawback is that when I wear it, I am full of static and get shocked when I touch something. Taking it off also makes my clothes and hair staticky.
- Yes, I recommend this productCocoGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGREAT winter coatOct 21, 2021
Eddie Bauer never disappoints. I have been buying their coats and vests for years. I needed a new down coat as the last one I purchased (and loved} was about 10 years ago. It's still in great shape, but I unfortunately outgrew it. I picked this coat up on clearance so the price was unbelievable. I'm chubby, the XXL fits me well. The color and length are good, it's lightweight yet warm just like the vest of the same style that I purchased last year. I don't live where it's freezing cold, but does get cold in the winter so I can't speak to exactly how warm the coat is when it's below 20 degrees.
- Yes, I recommend this productAKgirlGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsJust what I wanted!Oct 19, 2021
This jacket was just what I was looking for; comfortable and light weight but enough warmth for Alaska days.