Altamira Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Repellent
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
This parka's water-repellent nylon shell, Premium Down insulation, and a wraparound hood provides full winter protection in the coldest weather. Dialing in the perfect fit is easy—the hood, waist, cuffs, and hem are all adjustable.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Poly-knit lining in collar for added warmth
- Adjustable waist, cuffs, and hem
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Length, Reg Small: 36.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productdgveGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConswarm and cute coatOct 31, 2021
We purchased this yesterday for our college age daughter to wear on campus in NW Arkansas. It's perfect for dressing down and up. She loved the cords for cinching up the waist. It can pack small which makes it nice for travel. It looked less full on her in the store than the website photo. It is very warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productBauerFanGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, VersatileConsBitter SweetNov 14, 2021
Nice warm Parka at 35 degrees with the only thing worn under the parka is a long sleeve t-shirt! The hood is roomy so that you can wear a hat underneath, but if you do not wear one the gap between your head and the hood can have you holding on to the hood so that it will not blow off in windy weather. My measurements are 39" Bust, 35 1/2" waist, and 39" hips. I am 5 1/2 ft. tall and a Large Petite size fits me perfectly.. However, there is not much room for layering. I do not need to do layering underneath due to the weather here. Do size up if you need to do so. The jacket looks nice, and it is quite comfy. The zippers on the pockets and the main front zipper work like a dream. The Velcro closure at the sleeve works well and helps keep the warmth in. Sadly, the drawstring cord for the waist arrived broken. I do not know if this was caused by a manufacturing defect, or if someone returned the jacket due to it having this defect and it was mistakenly sent back to the warehouse. I hate returns so now I am looking online to see if I can find a replacement waist cord, so that I can replace it. I honestly expected more quality from Eddie Bauer so I am saddened that my expectations regarding quality were not met.
- Emileee20200Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityProsCons Poor FitNot for meNov 19, 2021
This didn't work for me and will be returned. I ordered it in black size M, and it looked like I was wearing a trash bag, even with the drawstring waist. I'm not sure if sizing down would help. I also didn't find the overall aesthetic of the coat to have a very high quality look,