Cloud Cap Stretch Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Seam Sealed
- 2.5 Layer
- Secure Pocket
This lightweight trench coat combines waterproof performance, stretch comfort, and extra length for more weather protection. The belted waist lets you adjust the fit easily.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Adjustable hood and ergonomic cuffs
- Back vent for enhanced airflow
- Length, Reg Small: 44"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productNonniGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Quality, VersatileConsClassyOct 13, 2021
I love this Coat! It's classy, and versatile. I can throw it on to run to the grocery store, or wear it when dressing up for a special occasion. I do want to say that I could have ordered a regular instead of tall because it's quite long, but I decided to keep it. A regular would have been just fine.
- Yes, I recommend this productjpevansGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStylish and functional!Sep 29, 2021
Beautiful, stylish and functional trench coat. I can't wait for cooler weather and future traveling to enjoy this great coat. My only wish is that it had an interior pocket for say - a phone or passport. Otherwise, I love the light weight and Strom Repel - not bulky at all. Easy to pack and looks great for casual and more dressed up occasions.
- Yes, I recommend this productHvTGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisurePros ComfortCons Not VersatileWorks great and fits greatSep 29, 2021
I have long legs and arms, very glad they have tall sizes! Not sure why I expected a lining, there is not one. Just the waterproof shell, but generous enough to fit a sweater underneath. I wish the split in the back went up a little higher and the belt buttoned to the back so you don't lose it. I caught it on a rose bush and it has no snags or rips so thats a good sign. 2 way zipper, has buttons. The color is more rust than burgundy but still love that it's different, not just black or tan.