Rainfoil® Ridge Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This versatile hoodie has 2-layer waterproof technology to keep you dry throughout the rainy season and is lined for added durability.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMinnie65Gender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat rain jacket!Apr 24, 2021
I was looking for a quality rain jacket that would work for the chilly weather of spring and fall. I got this jacket on sale and it's certainly well worth it! It's has a light lining and has been perfect for the cool, often rainy spring weather in Indiana. The style is cute and it also works well as a casual spring jacket without looking like it's a raincoat! I got the sprig color which will work well with my fall wardrobe too.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarbyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAbsolutely perfect!Apr 22, 2021
I bought this jacket for my upcoming trip to Juneau, Alaska and I LOVE it! I needed something that was water resistant, still warm but not too heavy. This hit the nail on the head! I bought the color Sprig and it's even better in person. I'll be wearing it hiking, whale watching and all around site seeing! Has enough room to wear layers under it as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove!Apr 15, 2021
I love this jacket! I wanted a jacket for spring weather, wind, wet and sun! Mostly to use for walking and biking, I live off the beaten path and need to be visible for the occasional car that goes by. It was well worth the sale price I paid, now I wish I had bought a second color. The fit is perfect for me! I'm 63, 5'3 and weigh 138. Roomy enough to wear a sweatshirt under, does not look boxy.