Port Townsend Trench Coat
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof, breathable, and windproof, this lightweight nylon trench coat provides essential weather protection across the seasons. Lined with soft nylon taffeta, it features adjustments at the hood, back of waist, and the cuffs for a perfect fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 2.75" extendable hood-brim flange provides extra protection
- Two snap-close side pockets
- One interior secure zip pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 35.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productCFGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsSize down if under 5'5Oct 24, 2021
Bought this for a trip to Victoria/ Tofino knowing how October is over there. Sadly it came a day later so I didn't get to test it out but tried it on when we got back. The medium is tad oversized on me but I can layer under and will be using this for future trips, it's lightweight and comfy also love the grey color. If you're petite go with the petite sizing or size down
- Yes, I recommend this productTanyaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect for Seattle weatherOct 23, 2021
Nice and long, just above my knees. Not too fitted but not baggy either. Can easily wear a hoodie underneath and not look bulky.
- Yes, I recommend this productfkat1Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight, unlined, perfectSep 29, 2021
This jacket is lightweight and way more fashionable than the basic camping rain jacket you use for the trail. I have had this style jacket for years - it looks nice for travel and town, the airplane and civilization, but with the double zipper I've used this jacket for mountain biking and hiking. I don't have to bring another jacket along. Also you can adjust the hood in the back, which is key. Otherwise it's super annoying. This jacket is rather roomy for a small, so I definitely could wear a down sweater (my other go-to when traveling, packs light and insulates so well) I'm 5'7 and 135 pounds, and generally fall inbetween sizes. The M was just way too big.