Sun Valley Frost Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
The polyester shell fabric of this down parka is windproof and has mechanical stretch for enhanced mobility. Thick faux shearling fleece lining at the back combines with the Premium Down insulation for exceptional warmth. Soft microfleece lining at the collar, interior cuff gaiters, and hand pockets adds extra comfort.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Four secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Adjustable, insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Drop hem for extra coverage
- Length, Reg Small: 34.5" | Down Fill Weight: 252.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productKimGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLoveNov 16, 2021
Love this parka so much! It's so warm, good looking and versatile. Great service and fast shipping. It's the first time I bought a parka online that fits true to the size. Thank you!
- Yes, I recommend this productmisszeldaGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsFits true to sizeNov 11, 2021
I read reviews that said size up, or mentioned a smaller fit. I disagree . It feels true to size to me. Unfortunately the smaller size has sold out. Eddie Bauer please put a category regarding fit for reviews. This would have been helpful and more helpful than other categories like "use". I hope people can figure out use for the products. Fit and sizing are important for online shoppers who can't try on garments.
- Yes, I recommend this productCookieGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love this parka !Oct 29, 2021
I love this parka, most importantly I was searching for something that will keep me warm in the below freezing Canadian winters as well as comfortable and stylish.This coat is great for commuting, walking, hiking , running around, very flexible and easy to move in. I bought the cement colour parka . So far this has fulfilled my expectations and very happy with my purchase.