Lodge Cascadian Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Winter weather is no match for the sub-zero warmth of this parka. The Premium Down insulation is unmatched for its exceptional warmth and lightweight comfort. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead an roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The adjustable, fleece-lined hood provides added protection, and has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Resonpsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Dual-entry, fleece-lined hand pockets
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Fleece cuff gaiters to help seal out cold
- Sherpa fleece-lined collar and hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Locker loop for easy hanging
- Length, Reg Small: 36" | Down Fill Weight: 199g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productKateGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for Tall & Slender Build in Northern WI!Apr 23, 2021
This is the first winter jacket that the length of the arms is perfect without needing to buy a size "up" (which would not fit my slender frame). The hood has maximum protection/comfort. With six months of winter, it is a must to have a jacket that 1)fits well 2)keeps me warm 3)can dress up or casual. This jacket hits the mark and then some!
- Yes, I recommend this productKimGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove it!Apr 18, 2021
I purchased this coat because of all the great reviews it has received. And they were all correct! My old winter coat was from Eddie Bauer as well but it lasted for years and had seen it's day. I needed the same quality but an updated style and color. I got more than what I asked for. Thank you!
- Yes, I recommend this productSidGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent, warm coatApr 17, 2021
Wanted long, comfy coat for everyday winter wearing